Every soccer player can improve their skills. Whether you are a beginner or you’ve played the game for years, there are coaches and programs out there that can make you better.
On this page, I want to recommend two different soccer training programs.
- Epic Soccer Training
- Renegade Soccer Training
Epic Soccer Training is my number one recommendation, but if for whatever reason you don’t feel that program is for you, then I’ve also recommended an alternative program that will be well worth your time to check out.
Epic Soccer Training
The best online training program I have come across is:
This course offers an incredibly high level of training that will improve your skills whether you are a beginner at soccer or you have been playing for years.
Check out this list of things this course offers:
- Learn the #1 way to train to get maximum results quickly
- Learn the 3 biggest mistakes that most players make and how changing just 1 thing will allow you to get the ball more every game
- Discover how to become a game-changing player and make your teammates around you better too
- Learn the top 20% of soccer moves that produce 80% of the best results
- Master high-level soccer moves so that you can recall them in a split second and beat your defender
- Learn the #1 move that defensive players MUST know to easily get the ball out of the defensive zone (NOTE: this move works great for offensive players to reverse directions and go to goal)
- Increase your soccer I.Q. so that you know what to do before anyone else on the field
- Discover how to CRUSH the ball with power and make the ball move in a way that makes it almost impossible for the goalkeeper to stop
- Kick harder, more accurately, and know the best place to shoot in order to confuse the goalkeeper
- Learn how to “stack” moves so that you can quickly do multiple moves to beat more pesky defenders (NOTE: the pros use stack moves all the time)
- Plus much more…
It will take hard work
Don’t be fooled into thinking this is an “improve your game, without putting any work in” type course.
To see the improvements on offer you will have to work hard and follow the coaching on offer.
If you do this then you will see your all-round game improving in no time at all.
All that hard work will be worth it!
Who is the coach?
The course is run by Matt Smith.
Matt Smith is a former professional level soccer player who was voted an Adidas All-American Soccer Player.
He has years of experience not only coaching but playing the game at a professional level and being coached himself by some of the best coaches in the game.
This course has a proven track record of seeing players dramatically improve their game in a relatively short space of time.
The cost is the course is surprisingly cheap at just $39.97 to start with and then one more payment of $39.97 thirty days later. After that, you will not be charged again.
Find out more!
I highly recommend it!
Renegade Soccer Training – The Alternative
Renegade Soccer Training is a great alternative to the previous program if you are looking for something different.
The only reason it comes second for me is because of the higher cost over a longer period of time. The actual training on offer is just as good and arguably more extensive.
Renegade Soccer offer the option of a regular monthly payment to gain access to their training courses. Or the option of paying annually or a subscription.
If you decide to go for this option you won’t be disappointed by what is on offer.
The different courses on offer are:
Next level dribbling
Wall Work Warrior
Evolution of Touch
Total Control System
Mastery of Touch
Click on any of the links or images above to go straight to their website and find out more about that specific course.